The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold, Alyssa Bresnahan Audiobook, narrated by Alyssa Bresnahan. This was a great audiobook. I've had it for over a year and kept putting off listening to it because I thought it would be closer to the movie that I wasn't really interested in at all, but it was $2.00 at a library sale so I thought I'd get it for my daughter. First off, I had to remove this from my "young adult" category. This book was too graphic for my daughter to listen to it. Susie is raped and murdered in detail. And then it goes on from there. They kept some scenes out of the movie I guess because they didn't want parents not letting their children watch the movie, kind of watered it down. I had heard the movie was a little cartoonish in the Heaven scenes, that's not what I got at all in the book. And there are sex scenes, but not in huge detail. I loved Alyssa Bresnahan's narration. Her inflections of fear and terror, pain and grieving were done so well. I would recommend this audiobook.