Tied with a Bow - Lora Leigh, Virginia Kantra, Eileen Wilks, Kimberly Frost Anthology. I can read about demons, aliens, vampires, serial killers, threesomes, shapeshifters, but I can't read about angels. I just have this block and a loud voice in my head yelling "NEXT!", so of course two of these stories are about angels. Since I won't read these stories, my rating was not affected by their deletion.

Of the two stories I read, I loved them and purchasing this book was worth it just for those two stories.

1. Upon a Midnight Clear by Virginia Kantra. Not read.

2. First Light by Kimberly Frost. Not read.

3. Human Error by Eileen Wilks. Arjenie and Benedict go to visit her family during the holidays and things do not start out great. In fact, her uncle pulls a gun on Benedict. Then they find out that her cousins may have unintentionally brought over a bad spirit that is out to get their family. Great story. I just love the Lupi series. *****

4. An Inconvenient Mate by Lora Leigh. Isabelle sees Malachai at a bar and can't look away. She even walks up and makes some suggestive remarks to him which is out of character for her. Malachai realizes that she is his mate but needs to wait until after a meeting with her family about access to their tribe's files before he can do anything about it. I like these books so much better when the women or men don't fight it. Yes, a little trepidation is good, but to fight it tooth and nail is so futile. Really good short story. ****