Alien Conquest - Tracy St. John Um, the heroine, Cassidy is "platinum blonde" not honey blonde! Any woman would know the difference so the cover artist must be man

Cassidy is sent to a convent on Europa by her grandfather because of her licentious mother. Lidon, Degorsk and Tranis are part of the group that is following an Earth ship and see her running to warn everybody when they land on the moon. She's who they want for their clan, they just have to find her because she escaped in the vents.

The problem with this book to me is we're back to the sexual torture for the women's own good. No sleep, constant sex, with BDSM. At least with book #2, the woman was open to it. Here Cassidy is fighting it for about 3/4 of the book and I don't think she ever truly accepted that what they did was good. She's open to her new life at the end but still not happy with the way these guys carried it out.

I'm giving this book 3 stars. Even with my disappointment, I'm planning on reading the next book in the series.