Third Grave Dead Ahead  - Darynda Jones Oh my gosh! Great book! Thanks to all the so-so ratings from other readers, I came to this book thinking it would be just okay and I'd have to struggle through it. The opposite happened. I started this book last night and read for about an hour, slept, worked 8 hours, did a bunch of errands, did some laundry and dishes, and STILL managed to finish this book tonight because I was pretty much carrying it around as soon as I got home. Who needs to actually see the shirt as you're folding it? It's much better to get it started, look to your right and read while you fold your shirts and socks by touch. Much more time efficient.

From previous reviews, I also thought there would be hardly any Reyes, there was a ton of Reyes. I thought Charley would be super depressing, and she wasn't that bad at all even with Reyes' anger. Yes the jokes weren't as funny and I'm sad to say this is the first book of the series that I didn't make a bunch of dialogue my favorite quotes, but everything else was great. I totally agree with Charley in the end and usually I'm second guessing heroines who make big moves like she did, but enough is enough. The poor girl needs to cut off people if that's what it takes. I'll stop before I give something big away.

I can't wait for the next book! Fantastic series.