Dark and Stormy Knights - P.N. Elrod, Jim Butcher,  Ilona Andrews, Rachel Caine, Vicki Pettersson, Deidre Knight, Lilith Saintcrow, Shannon K. Butcher, Carrie Vaughn Audiobook. Anthology. I also have the paperback. Rating average 3.67 stars and then I averaged up to 4. Better than average anthology. I didn't know if I'd like the various narrators but ended up doing so. The problem I had was when a story would end I had no internet access sometimes and I'd have to try to remember what I thought of each story. I stopped listening when I had 2 stories to rate so I wouldn't screw this up.

1. A Questionable Client by Ilona Andrews. Very good story, prequel to the Kate Daniels series. This is the first time Kate and Saimen meet. *****

2. Even Hand by Jim Butcher. This one is about John Marcone but since I'm not really familiar with the Harry Dresden series, I just listened to the story as a stand alone. Quick, violent, pretty good story. ****

3. The Beacon by Shannon Butcher. Did not enjoy this story. Horrible stuff is about to happen and this mom mentions in her inner dialogue that he's is using vile swearing while killng a monster. And I think he said they're all going to die about 100 times give or take. **

4. Even Rabbits will Bite by Rachel Caine. Better than average short story. I especially liked the narrator Suzanne Toren. Also Rachel Caine added this scene where one of the main characters was pretending to be dead and peed their pants for realism. Makes so mcuh sense although I've never seen this in other books. I'll have to remember that the next time I'm trying to trick the bad guys. *****

5. Dark Lady by PN Elrod. I don't know where the title came from because nothing really matched up. This story is set in the 1930's gangster era. Good story even with this time period not being my favorite to read. ****

6. Benighted by Deidre Knight. I'm on the fence with this story. It was good but not much more than that. ***

7. Shifting Star by Vicki Petterssen. Good story. Unhappy ending but that's usually what this author's books/stories are like. ****

8. Rockwood and Mrs. King by Lilith Saintcrow. PI story set in modern times with good and bad vampires. ***

9. God's Creatures by Carrie Vaughn. Bad werewolves and Cormac. ***3