'Til The World Ends: Dawn of EdenThistle & ThorneSun Storm (Luna Books) - 'Julie Kagawa',  'Ann Aguirre',  'Karen Duvall' Anthology. 2.83 stars

Dawn of Eden by Julie Kagawa. I've liked other stories by this author but this short story wasn't up to the previous standard. Repeating turns of phrases in one paragraph to the next (editor please!), unbelievable love scenes and a vampire that practically raises his fist to the sky saying, "I WILL make this better!!!" (Reminding me of Actorman on SNL.) Um too late dude, almost everybody's dead already. **

Thistle & Thorne by Ann Aguirre. This story made up for the first one. Dystopian world made bad initially by a chemical accident and then by greed, avarice and ruthlessness. I enjoyed it. ****

Sun Storm by Karen Duvall. Different take on a dystopian world where it's hot and there's little water. I remember there being both an Outer Limits and a couple Twilight Zone episodes like this. The romance didn't seem believable to me. I think they were more like friends at least in my opinion. And the ending was pretty much Kumbaya. **1/2