Murder on the Orient Express: A Hercule Poirot Mystery (Hercule Poirot Mysteries)

Murder on the Orient Express (Audio) - David Suchet, Agatha Christie Re-read by audiobook. I cannot believe what a wonderful narrator David Suchet is. I was tempted to grab people and make them listen to the way he can narrate a woman, a man, a German woman, an American man. So wonderful. Also listening to this I get a sense of the time period as the German woman says everyone is so kind hearted in Germany, they would never hurt a child. Of course this is pre-WWII where they hurt a lot of children. Also, I didn't realize Poirot spoke German until I listened to this book. Another thing, the princess is supposed to be so ugly that her face is intriguing - Lauren Bacall played her on the movie version - far from ugly. This must have totally went over my head. The mystery of who the murderer is very ingenious to me.

Previous review Great book, great movie. If you've never read or watched the movie, the murderer is a total surprise.