CRAVINGS by LAURELL K. HAMILTON, ETC

Cravings - Laurell K. Hamilton, MaryJanice Davidson, Eileen Wilks, Rebecca York

Anthology 4.75 out of 5 stars. Excellent for an anthology.

1. "Beyond the Ardeur" (An Anita Blake tale) By Laurell K. Hamilton - I started reading this and I kept thinking that I've read this before. I searched for this title or series # in the list of titles. Nothing. So I kept reading, knowing what was coming next. Then I went back to the anthology's blurb and saw this: ***This short story is a condensed version of Incubus Dreams, book 12 in the Anita Blake series! No wonder, I have read it. I gave Incubus Dreams 5 stars, so I'll give this 5 stars.

2. "Dead Girls Don't Dance," by MaryJanice Davidson. I've read this one too. I have a feeling I read this before I was on Goodreads. I liked this story. Thought it was funny and sweet. 5 stars.

3. "Originally Human" by Eileen Wilks. Read it previously also. He's a "something different" that fell in love with her from afar. Cute story. 4 stars.

4. "Burning Moon" by Rebecca York. Okay I read all of these stories but this one was worth a re-read. Serial killer after handicapped woman and a werewolf who is there to stop him. 5 stars.