This anthology is available on the author's blog athttp://pbackwriter.blogspot.com/p/fre...
Rating is 3.47 out of 5 stars, so a little above average. Some really good stories and some stinkers.
1. Selene's Dagger (Holly Noriko #1, Stardoc Universe). A really good story about a Lunar Marshall trying to find a killer and then trying to stop him. 5 stars
2. Mandylion. Jesus was a clone. 1/2 star
3. Scratch Fever. A virus from cats starts killing humans until a scientist finds a solution that not everyone may want. Good story. 3-1/2 stars.
4. Rule Number One (Mercy #1 Stardoc universe). A day in the life of a brothel in space. Very good story. 4 stars
5. SOFACon. An alien goes to sci-fi conference (although they don't like that hyphenated word) and finds it ridiculous. 2-1/2 stars.
6. Revisions. A writers characters are sick of her changes and call her on it, literally. 2-1/2 stars.
7. Box. A body is destroyed and then a consciousness to replaced. This was a pretty good story. 3-1/2 stars.
8. HODS. A mutation experiment mutates into something better? Really strange, horrible story. 2-1/2 stars.
9. Dark Side. An older "astronaut" stops a set-up and then appears vindicated. At first I thought it was about the "Big G" God and was a little concerned. It turned out to be a good story. 3-1/2 stars.
10. Engaging the Enemy (Stardoc Cut Scene). Loved this. Cherijo introduces the Jorenians to capture the flag in the mud. 4 stars
11. Quorum. A scientist virtually meets a killing bacteria and they come to a compromise. I enjoyed this story. 3-1/2 stars
12. Professional Courtesy (Mercy #2, Stardoc Universe). Unhealthy competition for the brothel and the steps they take to mitigate it. Love it! 4 stars
13. Shadow Zone (Holly Noriko #2, Stardoc Universe). For some reason I was hoping that the father would show up and change his mindset. Didn't happen. In my opinion, this would be a really great series. 5 stars
14. Mind's Eye. A brain sync helps a blind man see and a paralyzed woman feel. Then they fight crime. Enjoyed it. 4 stars.
15. Reparation. Reconstructs (human brains/cyborg body) find out what there life was like before and seek justice. I liked this one too. 4 stars.