MUST LOVE HELLHOUNDS by CHARLAINE HARIS, NALINI SINGH, ILONA ANDREWS AND MELJEAN BROOK

Must Love Hellhounds - Charlaine Harris, Ilona Andrews, Nalini Singh,  Meljean Brook
Anthology The average is 4.67 which is really, really good for an anthology. I did not use the Nalini Singh book to come up with this average. I think this is like the 2nd anthology I've read that had this high of a rating.

1. The Britlingens Go to Hell by Charlaine Harris. Super good book/story about warriors from another planet and the client they are commissioned to help. This author does sci-fi really well and should think about doing more because I enjoyed it immensely. 5 stars.

2. Angels' Judgment by Nalini Singh I cannot read anything about angels that's not the Bible. So didn't read, cannot rate.

3. Magic Mourns by Ilona Andrews. Great story about Andrea and Raphael and how they became a couple. Also a little about Kate's apple pie she made for Curran. Loved it. 5 stars

4. Blind Spot by Meljean Brook. I've not read this series but this short story makes me want to read it from this book forward, maybe. I need to find out if Maggie and Geoff are in the rest of the series. Good story. Loved Sir Pup. 4 stars.