1. Are you named after anyone?
I am named after Carol Lynley - which everyone will remember from the original Poseidon Adventure (if you are over 45 years old).
2. When was the last time you cried?
A couple of weeks ago, probably when I was reading a sad book.
3. Do you have kids?
Yes, two daughters.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Yes, because I would have the same interests :)
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
All the time.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
No, I'm too old. I'd hurt something.
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
Right now, it's granola.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Their smile (or lack of a smile).
9. What is your eye colour?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
11. Favorite smells?
I love cinnamon, sandlewood, plum.
12. Summer or winter?
If I could only pick from these two, it would be winter. I'm like Goldilocks when it comes to weather, I like it to me not too hot, not too cold, not too windy, etc.
13. Computer or television?
Television since my laptop broke.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Panama. Right after Noriega was arrested (again you'd have to be in your 40s to remember this). There were unemployed soldiers everywhere carrying machine guns as "private security" in front of houses.
15. Do you have any special talents?
16. Where were you born?
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading (about 95% of my hobby time).
18. Do you have any pets?
Two wonderful little rescue poodles.
19. Favorite movie?
20. Do you have any siblings?
Two sisters, four brothers.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I like what I'm doing now, so I guess I'm grown up!