Weird Detectives: Recent Investigations - Simon R. Green, Dana Cameron, Jonathan Maberry, Carrie Vaughn, Caitlín R. Kiernan, Richard Parks, Joe R. Lansdale, Charlaine Harris, William Meikle, Simon Clark, Sarah Monette, Lillian Stewart Carl, P.N. Elrod, Elizabeth Bear, Bradley Denton, Richard Bowes, Paula Guran, J

Anthology.  My problem with this book is I kind of OD'd on another anthology so I didn't give this book much of a chance and it's due back at the library with a charge of $1.00 a day late fee that they start charging immediately.  So skim it is.  I picked authors that I've read before but then again I was disappointed because 2 of the stories I had read before.  Ugh! 3.67 stars average.  Here goes.

1.  Star of David by Patricia Briggs.  I read this story before.  I liked it before but I'm a little upset because this is the second anthology that had repeated/non-original short stories.  3-1/2 stars.

2.  Signatures of the Dead by Faith Hunter.  Another story I had already read.  This is the beginning of the Jane Yellowrock series.  3-1/2 stars.

3.  Defining Shadows by Carrie Vaughn.  Finally one I hadn't read.  A horrible creature is stopped and now a cop has to figure out whether that was murder.  Good story.  ****